Monday, October 4, 2010

Eleni and Michael, The Greek Wedding

Well, I must say, this was a first time experience for me. I am not sure how many of you have attended a Greek wedding but if you have not, you are really missing something!

Eleni and Micheal had a beautiful wedding at St John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church, located in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was a beautiful (and unusual) ceremony. It was very different for me since I have never attended one of these weddings.

The church was breath taking! The photos will explain why, the colors inside were amazing. The bride only added to the beautiful setting with her grand entrance on her father's arm.

Once the wedding was completed, the reception was held at one of the area golf courses. They had wonderful food, dancing and the violins and chello played outdoors as family and friends were able to share the evening together.

Thank you Eleni and Michael for allowing Lori Leigh's Photography the opportunity to capture your beautiful wedding. My hope is that you would enjoy the photos for many, many years to come.
Lori Suggs




No comments:

Post a Comment