Monday, October 18, 2010

Darren and Kristin Norris "Our Wedding"

Hello everyone. I am working harder to keep my blog updated and today this should be easy as I have a lot to talk about.

Saturday I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the wedding of Darren and Kristin. I feel like I become close friends with most of my clients that are marrying throughout out time together doing engagement sessions, bridal sessions, lunches, etc. and with Darren and Kristin, I felt the same way. They were wonderful to work with and so very much in love.


I always comment at how choked up I become during the first dance but for this wedding, I was pushing back the tears when dad was standing at the alter to give his daughter away. When the song about daddy's little girl started playing and dad became emotional, it took all that I had to keep the camera up and snapping! It was a very special moment.


The bride was beautiful and the groom was so very emotional. I saw him tear up several times and this was before the ceremony! The bride was very excited and emotional also but it was so sweet seeing the groom so very happy.


The wedding was in a beautiful church in Clarendon, NC followed up by a perfect reception at the train depot in Whiteville, NC.


The colors were beautiful as were the dresses that the bridesmaids were wearing.


Here are a few of the photos from the wedding.


You may also find more on our website in a couple of days as well as a mini album on our face book page at


http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Little-River-SC/Lori-Leighs-Photography/280787429103
Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!























































































No comments:

Post a Comment