Thursday, May 6, 2010

The amazing wedding of Lennie and Erica

Erica and Lennie were phenomenal to work with as were all of their family and friends! I had only met Erica and Lennie one time. They were from out of town and stopped to meet me at the studio some time after we had booked their wedding. Now however, I feel like I have known them forever.


The bride was beautiful and the ceremony was just as both bride and groom had hoped for, very intimate with the gathering of friends and family close by.

You could see it as they looked at each other, the spark of the new beginning of their lives as they commit to one another. It's funny how I never stand looking at a bride or groom as they hold hands, some crying, some laughing and not get choked up myself and try to hold back the tears and "do my job". It's a very special moment in the lives of the bride and groom. I am so thankful each time that I am chosen to be a part!

Here are a few of the photos from the wedding. The bride and groom also "Trashed the Dress"

following the reception. To see all of the photos from that shoot go to my website at http://www.llpphotos.com/. Once you have entered the site, look for the link "Trash the Dress" under GALLERIES link.


You may also view their wedding photos by visiting my website http://www.llpphotos.com/ and clicking on View my photos. From there, look for Lennie and Erica.

I Hope you enjoy, if so, drop me a line!
















No comments:

Post a Comment