Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anderson Family

Hello everyone! I have been so busy that I have not had any time to stop and put anything on the blog to update! Thank the good Lord for the work, I am not complaining at all. So, I guess the only thing that I can do to show some of the work that I have been doing is to sorta go backwards and talk a little about some of the families that I have worked with since my last blog! Here we go.....:)
The Anderson family was photographed back in the November, they have three beautiful daughters and we were out on the family farm. We took pictures by the water and the weather was PERFECT! The leaves were all over the ground, so I decided to rake up a huge pile for the kids to play in. They loved it! They were tossing leaves everywhere..then there's the old green truck that I found, wow!! This one was my favorite. You can click on the photo to enlarge. Enjoy!

















1 comment: